americanexpress.ca/activate is the official website of American Express Canada to activate their customer’s credit cards online.
Here, we show you how you can do it yourself with a step by step guide.
But, if you just want to visit americanexpress.ca/activate website directly, use the direct link given below.
|Card Name||American Express|
|Brand/Bank name||American Express|
|Issuing Bank Name||American Express|
|URL of Website||https://americanexpress.ca/activate/|
|Direct Link||Click Here|
How to Activate your American Express card online?
Here are the steps for completing the American Express online activation:
- Click on the below given link to access americanexpress.ca activate page on AMEX website.
- Now, you can see a credit card style page design to enter your card info.
- Enter the details asked and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Now, you will be asked to sign in to your AmericanExpress.ca account.
- If you don’t have an account with that, you can enroll to make a new account.
- Now, finally, after signing in to your account, you can select the card you want to activate.
- And, finally click on the “Activate” button to activate your card.
Facing issues while trying to activate your card online? Contact their customer support for assistance.
Below given is the toll free customer support phone number for American Express cards in Canada:
About American Express Canada
The Online Travel Program of American Express Canada is a benefit created, developed and administered in Mexico by American Express Company, which grants exclusively to its Cardholders Holders of any of the American Express Cards issued in Mexico and who in turn are enrolled in the Membership Rewards with PAYBACK Program, of which, in a non-limiting manner, the following are mentioned:
- The American Card Express
- The American Express
- Gold Card, or (iii) The Platinum Card American Express
- The American Express Centurion Card
- The Gold Business Card American Express
- American Express Corporate Card, American Express
- Gold Corporate Card, American Express;
- Corporate Platinum Card,American Express
- The American Express Credit Card
- The American Express
- Gold Credit Card
- The Platinum Credit Card American Express
- Blue from American Express
- The Gold Elite Credit Card American Express
Some American Express Co-Branded Cards issued in Mexico, or any product that American Express Cards issues in the future and is eligible to participate in the Program (the “Cards”), the possibility of liquidating travel services.
CARDHOLDERS WHO CAN REQUEST THE SERVICES:
- Points may only be used to settle the corresponding travel services under this Program, Card Holders, as defined in the various Contracts that regulate the use of the different American Express Cards (the “Card Contract”) who’s Card You are active and up to date in the payment of your charges at the time of requesting travel services.
- Additional or Supplementary Cardholders of a Basic Card may not request travel services to be settled with Points.
- Corporate Cardholders may request travel services as long as the Company to which they provide services allows their enrolment in the Membership Rewards with PAYBACK Program.
For shopping by mean of American express Canada:
- The purchase of travel services is subject to availability and to the Terms and Conditions established by the corresponding tourist service providers. In the event that they do not accept prepaid reservations, the payment of the services cannot be made, either partially or totally, with Points.
- It is an essential requirement that the Cardholder keeps his / her account or accounts of the Card fully up to date and current (s) in order to request the payment of services with Points.
- The purchase of travel services must be made by the Card Holder of the American Express Cards who’s Points will be used to make the settlement on behalf of the person indicated by said Cardholder.
- Cardholders who request a purchase of travel services, must pay them immediately, since it will not be possible to reserve them for a future and the cost provided to the Cardholder of said services will only be valid at the time the service is requested.
- The Cardholder will have access to the “Policies of Cancellation and Restriction of the Provider” at the time of making the corresponding purchase, so you should read and consult them.
We hope you were able to activate your American Express card online using americanexpress.ca/activate website and with our small guide here. If you faced any issues, comment them down below.